Monday, August 25, 2008

Exhausted. But...

So a camera guy is spending lots of time with us in Washington State because we are literally cheering everything. Nick is dancing with Suzi in a swing step. Funny hats are on display. We scream at the top of our lungs at every opportunity, and Vini keeps pulling me up to dance to "Celebration," even though it reminds me of every bar mitzvah I've ever been to.

It didn't seem like a big deal to have a camera on me, since I guess I sort of assumed it would be local. (I did a radio interview for KIRO, which is why that was in my head. I stuck to the talking points pretty well, so I doubt I'll be on.) But then it seems like it was on every single station, since friends have written with "I saw you on CNN! I saw you on MSNBC! I saw you on C-SPAN" messages. I'll be honest: that's awesome!

here's a link to one of them (thanks, Carla!)

Must. Sleep. Ran out of battery power so I couldn't post pics during the last half, but we'll send a wrap up once more sleeping happens.

In the meanwhile: Tivo alert! My co-Obamaniac Jayron Finan will be on the Today show in what sounds like a significant profile on Wednesday. Seattle is rocking this thing.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I saw you on PBS!!! I hoep you both are having fun!~