Monday, August 25, 2008

Good morning!

I woke up before the alarm today. I also forgot it was my birthday today! (T reminded me.)

To say I'm excited would be a bit of an understatement. We have a 7 am breakfast meeting, and, of course, we go until the last speech is done at 8. Long day to be sure, and I'm not really sure when the eating is supposed to happen in all this.

Seriously, how excited do you have to be to forget it's your birthday? Normally, I treat mine as a multi-day event, similar to hanukkah, and insist everyone around me do the same. But not this year.

Also, I got an invite to attend the youth caucus. But as of today, I'm aged out of it. Thanks for the birthday present, DNC.

4 comments:

Therese said...

Happy birthday, J! Hope you have a great first day as a delegate. Personally, I think you should wear one of those Burger King crowns around to let the other delegates know you are the PRINCESS today.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday J!

Lauren said...

Mappington (Dave, JuJu, me and our newest bonus member, Pat O) wishes Princess Jen of the Great State of Warshington a very happy birthday! Hartelijk gefeliciteerd! Tillykke med fodselsdagen! Joyeux Anniversaire!

Amy said...

Happy Birthday!